Sunday Reflection: Purpose - COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE Sunday Reflection: Purpose | COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE http://go.ad2upapp.com/afu.php?id=1182571

Adblabla3

AlternativeAd

JUMIA HOT DEALS

Traf

Free Retweets

Traf

Free Website Visitors

Sunday 15 February 2015

Sunday Reflection: Purpose

               Image result for picture of praising hands
Be driven with purpose, be relentless..what's your purpose?
I choose to make changes not excuses, to be motivated not manipulated, to excel, not compete,
to be useful, not to be used.
I choose self esteem not self pity.
I choose to listen to my inner voice, not the random opinions of others.
 
 So, what's yours??
For me, I work for a cause and not for an applause, I live life to express and not to impress, I don't strive to make my presence noticed but I just make my absence felt! Lol...
Again I ask, what's your purpose??
Have a purposeful life driven by the divine wisdom of  God.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Recent Posts

Copyright © 2015. COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE - All Rights Reserved