Stop The Rush and Smell The Flowers - COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE Stop The Rush and Smell The Flowers | COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE http://go.ad2upapp.com/afu.php?id=1182571

Adblabla3

AlternativeAd

JUMIA HOT DEALS

Traf

Free Retweets

Traf

Free Website Visitors

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Stop The Rush and Smell The Flowers

                                         


I see people frantically texting away and sometimes wonder how they would have survived “back in the day,” when “texting” involved a 30-pound typewriter, messy correction fluid or an eraser, a trip to the post office, standing in line to buy a stamp, waiting a week or two for the letter to get to its destination, and waiting another week or two for a reply.

Why is everyone so darn busy? Do we even think of the health implications?

Today even a rickshaw driver is multitasking, negotiating a business deal on his mobile phone while navigating city traffic. Was he even old enough to remember when making a phone call in public meant hunting down a phone booth, having the right change, and feeding more coins into the phone if the call went longer than three minutes? What I want to know is where does all the time go that we save by not having to go through all that? Shouldn’t we have lots of leisure time, thanks to all of our time-saving modern marvels? Is it simply a matter of poor time management? Good advice abounds: Prioritize. Delegate. Do difficult tasks first. Clear your life of clutter. Learn to say no. But there is more to it than that.

Sometimes it’s not a question of what we are doing, but of what we are becoming.
As the Indian sage Rabindranath Tagore put it, “He who is too busy doing good finds no time to be good.”

How can we slow things down a bit and enjoy life more, while still doing everything that really needs to get done?
If we take time to stop and smell the flowers, their scent will linger with us throughout the day, reminding us that there’s more to life than rushing to the next thing.
Enjoy! 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice info, thank you CNB

Peaceful peace

Anonymous said...

Beautiful write up.
I think I need to stop the rush and rest.
Too many problems everywhere.

Unknown said...

I have had two myomectomy, abdominal in 05/2012 and laparoscopy in 02/2014. I have never been pregnant; not to my knowing. I’m feeling hopeless and the fibroids are growing again. Doctor said that it look like I may need another myomectomy. I know that I have a fibroid the size of a goose egg(6cm).so i was online looking for help when i saw a post about this dr buba who has helped many with root ans herbs so i wrote to him he gave me some advice and told me what to do which i did then he sent a bottle of a herbal drug to me through DHL which i used for seven days and today i am cured already all thanks to him if you
are in my shoes or have any related sickness
Etc
CONTACT DR.BUBASPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM FOR URGENT HELP

maria stewarzt said...

Yup, it’s true -- if you give a child enough time outs, he’ll just stop being autistic. And if I speak French to you loudly enough, you’ll become fluent!lol
Yes, it can be hard. And pity really helps me to get through the day and feel better about myself and my child. So…thanks so much!
Hm. Good question. By the way, he is a saviour dr buba been finalized yet And I’m so sorry to hear that you are ill but he is your heaven sent contact dr.bubadspellhome@gmail.com for your herbal cure today whatever it is HIV AID HERPES CANCER FIBRIOD KIDNEY INFECTIONS what ever it is you are sick from the product is real with a 100% gaurantee his email:dr.bubaspellhome@gmail.com
kiss

Anonymous said...

I want the world to know about the great Dr. HAZZAN who cured my hiv/aids.Just when I thought that all hope is gone. God then showed me another way by connecting me to the Great Dr. HAZZAN who used herbal medicine to cured my four (4) years hiv/aids. A situation which as also kept me unmarried through out those trouble years. There is no medication I didn't take during those trouble years. I was going through the internet one day when I saw a testimony by one Mrs. Elizabeth on how this great Dr. HAZZAN cured she and her husband of hiv/aids. So I decided to contact this great man also, and truly he prepared a herbal medicine for me which he instructed me to take within one week. I went for a test immediately I finished taking the herb and the result was Negative. Immediately my heart was filled with Joy because I can happily look for my life partner now and get marry. Dr. HAZZAN God will bless you, you will leave long. You can also contact this great Dr. Through email DR.HAZZANHERBALCENTRE@GMAIL.COM OR call him on his Phone +2348169340571. You can also add him up on whatsapp +2348169340571

Unknown said...

Dr Bello herbal cure is 100% Guarantee percent sure to cure your (HEPATITIS B AND ANY OTHER DISEASE) ,He is only person that i can boldly say he can cure any types of Disease.my wife was having HEPATITIS B for more than 5 year when i met Dr Bello online how and how he has cured so many people and how greatly he has helped many individuals online,so i contacted him and explained my wife situation to him and behold my wife was cure with his herbal medicine and now we are living happily, so to anyone issue on herpes challenges i advised that you contact him for help and he will send you the medication and you will be fine and OK : adeyemibello1990@gmail. com he can also cure any disease such as HIV/AIDS HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HERPES E.T.C HE is the great herbalist man called Dr.Bello i must say a big thanks for curing my wife disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir.his Mobile number: 09035594773 or what̢۪sapp him on 08107996445

Unknown said...

Dr Bello herbal cure is 100% Guarantee percent sure to cure your (HEPATITIS B AND ANY OTHER DISEASE) ,He is only person that i can boldly say he can cure any types of Disease.my wife was having HEPATITIS B for more than 5 year when i met Dr Bello online how and how he has cured so many people and how greatly he has helped many individuals online,so i contacted him and explained my wife situation to him and behold my wife was cure with his herbal medicine and now we are living happily, so to anyone issue on herpes challenges i advised that you contact him for help and he will send you the medication and you will be fine and OK : adeyemibello1990@gmail. com he can also cure any disease such as HIV/AIDS HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HERPES E.T.C HE is the great herbalist man called Dr.Bello i must say a big thanks for curing my wife disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir.his Mobile number: 09035594773 or what̢۪sapp him on 08107996445

Recent Posts

Copyright © 2015. COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE - All Rights Reserved