- COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE | COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE http://go.ad2upapp.com/afu.php?id=1182571

Adblabla3

AlternativeAd

JUMIA HOT DEALS

Traf

Free Retweets

Traf

Free Website Visitors

Wednesday 7 January 2015


Photo: Woman who married her CATS celebrates 10-year wedding anniversary

     Image result for picture of woman that married her two cats            Image result for picture of woman that married her two cats
There is nothing I will not hear in this world, should I call this 'holy catrimony' or what??
Barbarella Buchner married her two pet cats, Spider and Lugosi, after splitting from her (human) partner of seven years and she says she's never been happier Daily mail report.

The Spain-based web designer says she's happy because she and her cats never fight like she used to with former partners, and that she's never really wanted to marry any human partners because "some women are built to clean up after their men. I'm not like that." Obviously realizing that having two cats means you absolutely have to clean up after them, Buchner says she doesn't mind being her "cats' servant."
   Holy catrimony: Woman marries her two cats
Three years after adopting her cats, Buchner found a website called MarryYourPet.com, was quickly approved by the women who run the site, paid the fee, and officially married them on Jan. 9, 2004, and later tattooed their initials on her right leg. 
The 48 years old Buchner is quick to clarify that she doesn't have sex with the cats, but that "It's just pure, spiritual unconditional love on both sides, as simple as that. As long as I'm happy with it, I don't care. If Lugosi and Spider died, I would never marry another cat. They're my first cats and no other cat in future can change that. If a man ever approaches me, I just tell them straight off: 'Sorry, I'm married to my cats.'"


Barbarella and her cat 'husbands' celebrated their 10-year anniversary this January.
She even proved her everlasting devotion to her two feline husbands by getting their initials tattooed on her right leg.
   
Image result for picture of woman that married her two cats   Image result for picture of woman that married her two cats
The web designer from London says: "My two cats are my soul mates. They're the loves of my life.
"Before when I had a human relationship, he'd come home and we'd argue over something or he'd want to chat when I don't want to chat.
"Lugosi and Spider are different - I'm definitely happily married to them. I'm not alone, I have my cats now. I have no regrets and I don't care what people say."









No comments:

Recent Posts

Copyright © 2015. COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE - All Rights Reserved