- COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE | COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE http://go.ad2upapp.com/afu.php?id=1182571

Adblabla3

AlternativeAd

JUMIA HOT DEALS

Traf

Free Retweets

Traf

Free Website Visitors

Thursday 13 November 2014

Let's Laugh

  Image result for images of people laughing

Life After Marriage
Daniel and Jessica, young couple, got married and went happily on their honeymoon. When they got back, Jessica immediately 'phoned her mother and her mother obviously asked, 'How was the honeymoon, dearest?'
'Oh, Ma,' she replied, 'the honeymoon was wonderful. So romantic...'
Then Jessica burst out crying. 'But, Ma, as soon as we returned home Daniel started using the most ghastly language... saying things I've never heard before! I mean, all these awful 4-letter words! You've got to come get me and take me home.... Please Ma.'
'Calm down, Jessica!,' said her mother, 'Tell me, what could be so awful? What 4-letter words?'
Still sobbing, Jessica whispered, 'Oh, Ma...words like dust, wash, cook, and iron.'

Bad Luck Woman
A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day. One day, when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. You know what?" "What dear?" she asked gently, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth. ”I think you're bad luck."


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

four latter word.lol

Anonymous said...

very funny.that new wife is funny.
thank collette,u made my day
beny

Anonymous said...

hahaha.bad luck wife.
chy babe

Anonymous said...

thanks collet. I need more jokes.add more please.
cuteguy

Anonymous said...

Lol. that four letter word got me cracking up.lazy new wife.
colet please add more laughs.
classy

Recent Posts

Copyright © 2015. COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE - All Rights Reserved