- COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE | COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE http://go.ad2upapp.com/afu.php?id=1182571

Adblabla3

AlternativeAd

JUMIA HOT DEALS

Traf

Free Retweets

Traf

Free Website Visitors

Friday 24 October 2014


T.W.O NMVA Nomination..

         Image result for picture of tunde and wunmi obe

 OK, I love doing a post on things or people that inspire me, after all, ''its my Blog, my thoughts'' right?? Hehehe
     
      Image result for picture of tunde and wunmi obe 

Tunde and Wunmi Obe (TWO) have been nominated for the 'Best use of costume in a music video' for the Song- WEDDING DAY
You all need to watch that video, its the Bomb! (you can see it on YouTube too).
The Video was directed by Clarence Peters and I just love the mixture of different tribe traditional wedding attires.
This couple make me smile anytime I watch them, I just can't stop listening to them.
Please VOTE For TWO at  htpp://www.nmva.net/nmvavotes/index.php?limitstart=20
OR Just go to the NMVA site and vote.

No comments:

Recent Posts

Copyright © 2015. COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE - All Rights Reserved