- COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE | COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE http://go.ad2upapp.com/afu.php?id=1182571

Adblabla3

AlternativeAd

JUMIA HOT DEALS

Traf

Free Retweets

Traf

Free Website Visitors

Monday 27 October 2014



Model used Tight-Laced Corset to Shrink her waist to 16 inches!

        Kelly has been waist-training with a corset for seven years    

Some people can really go to the extreme because of fashion and 'looking good'.
according to daily mail uk:
A 27-years old Kelly Lee Dekay shrunk her waist to a minuscule 16 inches using a steel boned tight-laced corset.
 The model from New York, started 'waist training' seven years ago after being inspired by the extreme shapes of voluptuous Jessica Rabbit and Marvel super-heroine 'Storm'
     
       Kelly was inspired to start waist-shrinking after becoming obsessed with cartoon characters like Jessica Rabbit as a childĀ 
 She said: 'The corset can be restrictive when going up the stairs and you can't carry too many heavy things because you could hurt yourself. 
'I actually did hiking in my corset and that's very dangerous. 
'I also played soft ball in a corset once, that was an interesting feeling, but I don't go to the gym in a corset - that's really dangerous because I do weight lifting.

But despite the limitations, Kelly has no plans to hang up her corset, despite facing some negative comments online. 
She said: 'I get mixed reactions. 
'Some people really love it, some people really hate it, but I always did it for myself - I didn't really do it for people's reactions. 
'I love modifying and its often mistaken that modification is being a means of not loving yourself but I modify because I can, because it's fun. 
'People say that it looks unnatural, but I have big bright blue hair - what part of me screams that I want to be like everybody else?'




No comments:

Recent Posts

Copyright © 2015. COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE - All Rights Reserved