- COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE | COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE http://go.ad2upapp.com/afu.php?id=1182571

Adblabla3

AlternativeAd

JUMIA HOT DEALS

Traf

Free Retweets

Traf

Free Website Visitors

Friday 17 October 2014



Hi everyone,
TGIF
I am so excited..Just got my first testimony post sent in by a BV.
Read and be inspired.
You can send in yours to diethealth29@gmail.com OR
post it on the comment section.
God is Awesome...

Dear CNB,
LUMP GONE
I am a living testimony of God's Awesome blessings and miracle.
I had a lump about the size of a Tennis ball on the back of my neck. The terrible pain was going up into my head and. When I visited the hospital the surgeon after opening and stitching me up sent me home saying it was on a nerve and I could be paralyzed if he touched it. So I went home no better than when I went into the hospital.After attending a prayer section in my church and believed God for a miracle, I woke up one day after about a month later, to the glory of God, the lump was gone!!! I went back to the hospital to see the surgeon and he was amazed..he conducted further scans and test...Nothing!!
There is nothing too hard for God to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!... that's really a miracle. who says God isn't a wonder working God?

Lezua Opara said...

indeed he is

Recent Posts

Copyright © 2015. COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE - All Rights Reserved