Happy Mother's Day To My Mothers.. - COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE Happy Mother's Day To My Mothers.. | COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE http://go.ad2upapp.com/afu.php?id=1182571

Adblabla3

AlternativeAd

JUMIA HOT DEALS

Traf

Free Retweets

Traf

Free Website Visitors

Sunday 15 March 2015

Happy Mother's Day To My Mothers..

Who sat and watched my infant head, when sleeping on my cradel bed and tears of affection shed....My Mother.
Thank you to all the mothers in my life..just a licckle mention below.*whistling*Lol:

My greatest of the greatest of the greatest mum(A.K.A. Aunty Rose).
My  sweetest loving every-every aunty and mentor(A.K.A Big Mummy Maritha).
My wonderful caring mum in-law(A.K.A Deaconess Comfort).
God bless and keep you for me in good health...Amen

No comments:

Recent Posts

Copyright © 2015. COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE - All Rights Reserved