Reflections: Are You a Perfectionist? - COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE Reflections: Are You a Perfectionist? | COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE http://go.ad2upapp.com/afu.php?id=1182571

Adblabla3

AlternativeAd

JUMIA HOT DEALS

Traf

Free Retweets

Traf

Free Website Visitors

Friday 17 February 2017

Reflections: Are You a Perfectionist?



 
                   


I like to do things well and thoroughly, You can call me a perfectionist, no matter how much time it takes. 

In my decision-making, I’ve come to recognize that my main motivation is avoiding making mistakes. I try to make sure that my work and personal decisions are as right as they can possibly be. Meticulously.

Almost any decision had to be perfect—Everything had to be well thought through, all options and possibilities considered. I didn’t realize how much stress I was bringing into my life! When I came to know God and
began involving Him in my life, I found that things could be much easier and that He could help me in
my decision-making—after all, who knows better than the all-knowing One? So I began asking for His
guidance. Sometimes He would give me specific guidance. Other times He didn’t indicate a clear course
of action, leaving it in my court to search His Word and make godly decisions based on its precepts.

However, the best and most reassuring consequence of involving God is that He loves me so much that
even if I make a wrong choice, He continues to work with me and my decisions. He doesn’t hold it against
me when I make a mistake or let selfishness or fear guide my choices. He takes me where I’m at and helps me
to grow into making better choices. I am still a perfectionist, even after so many years of
walking with God, but finding Him has made my life so much easier and happier. Having Him to counsel
with and count on has helped to take the stress out of my decision-making, because I know that although I may
make mistakes, He can work even those for my good.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Recent Posts

Copyright © 2015. COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE - All Rights Reserved