Reflections:Yes! You Are Meant To Be Somebody - COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE Reflections:Yes! You Are Meant To Be Somebody | COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE http://go.ad2upapp.com/afu.php?id=1182571

Adblabla3

AlternativeAd

JUMIA HOT DEALS

Traf

Free Retweets

Traf

Free Website Visitors

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Reflections:Yes! You Are Meant To Be Somebody

                                 


Do you know who the happiest people are? Those who accept themselves the way God made them, who learn to be happy with what they have and are not overly concerned about what others think. Struggling to live up to what you think others expect of you puts a heavy weight on you, but there’s freedom in humility.
 If you were honest, I think you’d admit that you really admire people who have the courage to just be themselves, rather than try so hard to be something they’re not in order to fit in or impress others. Of course, those who make such decisions and take such stands often face loneliness and a feeling of isolation from others around them, which is sad.
You know, when I was young I didn’t like the way I looked. I thought my nose was too big and that I was too skinny and ugly. I had quite an inferiority complex about that, and it took me a long time to get over it. Part of it was my pride, and part of it was comparing with others. But then as I grew older, I realized it really didn’t matter. I understood that the Lord made me the way He wanted me, and that He made me that way because He loved me.
He loves you the way He made you, and you’re beautiful in His eyes. We’re all unique and special. In His eyes there is no ugliness, no matter what we look like.
Building self-esteem often has a lot to do with your relationship with the Lord. The closer you draw to Him and the more at peace you are with Him, the more content and at peace you’ll be with yourself, the happier you’ll be, and the more relaxed you’ll be. When you’re living close to the Lord, you’re handsome or beautiful because His love and His light shine through you.
I have a suggestion for you: Sit down sometime and let the Lord speak to you about yourself. Or ask someone else to pray and ask Him to tell you how He sees you, what your inner beauties are, what your inner strengths are, and what gifts and abilities He wants to bring forth in you, that He wants to see shine for others. Let Him encourage you, and you’ll find that you can actually be quite happy being His unique creation.

No comments:

Recent Posts

Copyright © 2015. COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE - All Rights Reserved