So, what did I miss? - COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE So, what did I miss? | COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE http://go.ad2upapp.com/afu.php?id=1182571

Adblabla3

AlternativeAd

JUMIA HOT DEALS

Traf

Free Retweets

Traf

Free Website Visitors

Tuesday 15 December 2015

So, what did I miss?

             

Wow!
Hello friends, I missed blogging and social media interactions, been so busy attending to my beautiful princess. The feeling is amazing and sweet, yet exhausting...Lol

The night cries, pooing, feeding, changing diapers and most of all, my lack of adequate sleep affected me but I am glad ''that phase'' is gradually fading off. I am now enjoy the cooing, blabbing and super laughter and smiles (oh.. how i waited for her to start smiling).

This harmattan  season is something else, we need to cover our kids properly and give them plenty of fluid and fruits to curb dehydration. The blue seal Vaseline and shear butter creams should be handy this period, rub it on their body properly to sooth their skin and prevent dryness and cracking of lips.


 So, what did I miss, a lot I guess: The fuel scarcity, biafra protest, social media 'shut up' bill, bombings, probing and trails of Dasuki and friends, rumored fuel and power increment, rumored re-introduction of toll gates, bad roads in the south east, buying of cars for our law makers worth billions of naira, Lagos traffic robberies, Kogi and Bayelsa elections, etc. Wow! a whole lot of stuff going on in this country.

But, I will just concern myself with the health, safety and environment related issues because, if you think so much about the problems of this country, you will only compound your brain with more stress and hypertension will be knocking on your heart, sorry- door.
Lets gist!
 

No comments:

Recent Posts

Copyright © 2015. COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE - All Rights Reserved