Wow! My Princess Is Here... - COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE Wow! My Princess Is Here... | COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE http://go.ad2upapp.com/afu.php?id=1182571

Adblabla3

AlternativeAd

JUMIA HOT DEALS

Traf

Free Retweets

Traf

Free Website Visitors

Monday 21 September 2015

Wow! My Princess Is Here...

Thank you Lord for the birth of my princess... The feeling is so amazing and great.
Wow!


God is able to do just what He said He will do, It may tarry a little but He will do it, keep that faith high and never give up.
People may not understand but God sure do understand. The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.

I do not believe that God ever tells us ''no''. He has three options; Yes, not right now, or I have something better in mind..Just be patient.
May your dream come through.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations collette.
wow!

Anonymous said...

welcome princess..
Emy

Recent Posts

Copyright © 2015. COLLETTE DIET AND NATURE - All Rights Reserved